Difference Between Traditional Petition and Online Petition
Difference Between Traditional Petition and Online Petition. When considering history of petition it goes to so far ancient time. Before invention of computer and internet it works with physical paper and manually. Still lot of cases petition programs running manually file based. But developing with internet and technology, petition programs converted to online platform.
There are many differences between that normal file based petitions and online petitions,
File Based Normal Petitions
- Use physical papers
- Waste Time
- High Cost
- Need more man power
- Difficult share among people
- Difficult to analyze final result
- Need more time to reach goal signs
- Take one sign – take more time
- Not required physical papers
- Final Output can get as CVS or PDF
- Save Time
- No Cost
- No need Man power – One man can do everything
- Easy to share among millions of people
- Easy to analyze final result using various charts
- Reach goal is simple thing
- One click one sign – Less time for a Sign
- Can use social media (Facebook/ Twitter/ Youtube)
- Easy to use multimedia (Banner/video)
- Protect supporters privacy
How useful was this Petition?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!